TEK-sjekk Energi - Norway
Excel calculation tool featuring:
- Control calculation of energy: the building heat loss budget, net energy and energy supplied according to NS3031 calculation of energy performance of buildings. Methods and data.
- The results of control calculation of energy as well as key inputs stated in accordance with ns 3031.
- Control calculating climate: thermal indoor climate and daylight conditions hour-by-hour for current local climate.
- Control against the requirements of TEK10 § 14 "energy" for all building categories and individual requirements for thermal indoor climate and light given TEK10 § 13 "environment and health"
- Control for passive and low-energy standards for residential buildings against the criteria in ns 3700 criteria for passive and low energy houses. residential buildings. This is used as a criterion for basic loans from State Housing Bank.
- Control for passive and low-energy standard of occupational buildings against the criteria in NS3701 criteria for passive and low energy buildings. Commercial buildings.
- Control of energy label for all building categories. Integrated search in the land register. Results are stored in an xml file uploaded to www.energimerking.no, either conventional or portfolio energy labeling.
- Bim applications DDS-CAD (www.dds.no), Autodesk Revit (www.focus.no and www.nticad.no) and ArchiCAD (www.graphisoft.no) offer their own export functions such as remote controls tek-check energy.
-it is also possible to import building geometry in the following dak / bim file formats: sketchup Collada (.dae), green building gbXML (.xml) and ifc text files (.ifc).
You have to be subscriber to a complete version of Byggforskserien and logged in to get access to the calculation tools.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved